Passionately pursuing the heart of God with our whole lives.
We’d grown up in the church. We’d heard about purity. But it seemed to miss the mark. We knew that God’s good design for sexuality had to be about more than virginity. So we set out to read God’s Word and reclaim what purity actually means for our lives.
1 : (Verb) Passionately pursuing the heart of God with your whole life
2: (Noun) A lifestyle; more than virginity
Our middle school and high school retreats are designed with activities to fit into overnight or one-day formats. Retreats are complete with workbooks and application for young women to walk away with biblical truths and a memorable experience.
From Father-daughter banquets to youth retreats and women’s conferences, Across My Heart Ministries provides a team of experienced speakers on the topics of purity, womanhood and sexuality.
COMMUNITY BIBLE STUDY
How can a young woman keep her way pure? By living according to His Word. So we are committed to studying His Word with our community through online Scripture Challenges and Scripture memorization! Join one of our online groups today!
We use this little corner of the blogging sphere to write about a grander vision for sexuality, a holistic purity that encompasses our whole self by passionately pursuing God with everything we have.
FRIDAY, MARCH 13 | 6:30PM – SATURDAY, MARCH 14 | 4PM
With ten years of experience reclaiming purity and sexuality, Across My Heart Ministries invites you to our FIRST EVER women’s conference in Grand Rapids, MI. We hope you’ll join us for worship, teaching, food and fun as we uncover why God created sexuality, what it reveals about the gospel, and how purity brings clarity to our everyday lives.
- Reclaiming Purity: Understanding the Holistic, Biblical definition
- A Sexual Revelation: The History of the Sexual Revolution and God’s Good Design for Sex
- Holistic Sexuality and Our Emotional Health: Understanding Relational Ties and Our Need for Connection
- Holistic Sexuality and Our Mental Health: Lust and Your Brain
Break Out Sessions
- Revealing the Objective Standards of Modesty
- Understanding the LGBTQIA Community, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity
- Reframing Preconceived Ideas of Femininity in a Disoriented World
- Consuming or Consumed? Social Media and the Christian Woman
- Sexual Heartache and the Language of Healing
- Diagnosing the Porn Epidemic and Overcoming Sexual Sin
Writing His Word across our hearts is the only way it’s going to be lived out in our lives.