Friday, March 13 | 6:30pm-9:30PM
Saturday, March 14 | 8-4pm
With ten years of experience reclaiming purity and sexuality, Across My Heart Ministries invites you to our first ever women’s conference hosted by Grace Community Church (Ages 16+).
God created sexuality. It was His idea. His design. But when we look at the cultural climate, it’s hard to see how we can reclaim its sacredness for ourselves, our daughters, and the next generation of young women.
We hope you’ll join us March 13-14, 2020 for worship, teaching, food and fun as we uncover why God created sexuality, what it reveals about the gospel, and how purity brings clarity to our everyday lives.
- Reclaiming Purity: Understanding the Holistic, Biblical definition
- A Sexual Revelation: The History of the Sexual Revolution and God’s Good Design for Sex
- Holistic Sexuality and Our Emotional Health: Understanding Relational Ties and Our Need for Connection
- Holistic Sexuality and Our Mental Health: Lust and Your Brain
Break Out Sessions
- Revealing the Objective Standards of Modesty
- Understanding the LGBTQIA Community, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity
- Reframing Preconceived Ideas of Femininity in a Disoriented World
- Consuming or Consumed? Social Media and the Christian Woman
- Sexual Heartache and the Language of Healing
- Diagnosing the Porn Epidemic and Overcoming Sexual Sin
Where: Grace Community Church | 3500 New Holland St, Hudsonville, MI 49426
When: March 13 -14, 2020 | 6:30 -9:30 PM – 8-4 PM
Who: Women Ages 16+
Bonus: Lunch included on Saturday and Pizza Party after the last session Friday night!!
Your confirmation email will provide you with all of the details ~ full schedule, hotel accommodations (if interested), what to bring, etc!
If you have any questions, please contact Peggy Campbell (email@example.com) or Kim Anderson (616-617-3233).